The Alien interface is brought up by right clicking on peeps, either in person on though the visitor/ resident menu.
- Image of alien
- Name of species
- Hire button
- Fire button (see File:Alien-job-interface-resident.png)
- Amount of the alien has to spend
- Amount of it will cost to hire the alien - below this shows their level of promotion, a dot will flash if they are ready to be promoted
- Amount of it will cost to promote the alien
- The aliens stats - clicking on these will cause the alien to express if they feel like that particular need is being fulfilled or not, by nodding (yes), shaking their head (no) or a shrug/ hand waggle (in between).
- Performance ratings of the alien
- Skill tells you how well they do their jobs, including how well the combat races shoot straight.
- Dedication shows you how willing they are to keep working in the face of increasing needs.
- Loyalty shows how long they stay fighting in combat and willingness to use other players facilities (at your cost) a high loyalty peep will fight longer and only use your facilities.
- Alien's CV