The Groulien Workers Party (GWP) is the union and political party of the Salt Hog workers. They set up waystations across the galaxy for their asteroid miners to visit in-between their month-long shifts. Often these miners become employed by Supervisors to work the waystations Recyclers and Factories, but there doesn't seem to have any backlash in relations between the station Supervisors and the Party.
|Groulien Workers Party|
|Objective||Build a station with basic facilities, heal the visiting diplomat|
The Groulien Workers Party is the first mission in the Startopia single-player campaign. Your initial objective is to build a station with basic facilities, but it then evolves with a direct order to expand into a communications post and then an emergency involving a Zedem Diplomat VIP. Most hardplan and technology crates are provided.
- Build the basic facilities
- Build a recycler and hire employees
- Build more facilities as you expand your station
- Build two comsensors
- Heal the visiting Diplomat
After receiving a distress call, give them permission to come aboard. VAL explains that if you had a sick bay you could heal the Diplomat.
- Trade with Arona Daal for a sick bay, requires 6000E
- Build the Sick bay, equipping it with at least one Diagnosis Unit
- Hire a Grey visitor to heal the Diplomat and You Win!